It is used for converting PDF documents to Powerpoint files. You could get an editable PPT file to make presentation in your daily work or study. Text and images are all preserved well in the output file. There is no need for you to spend much time typing, copying and pasting text from other documents to PPT files because the one-stop conversion saves your time. After conversion, the ppt file maintains the content in the original PDF file, with few manual adjustment needed.
All the elements including text, images and hyperlinks are preserved in PPT documents.
• Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
• Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
Import PDF files as many as you like and converting any particular pages flexibly.
• Three ways to add PDFs by Add files, Drag & Drop, and Open In.
• Easy to manage imported PDF files by delete and quick preview feature.
• Local conversion for saving the output file, without internet connection.
• Set single or a page range to customise pages (e.g. 1, 2-15, 36 or all pages) to meet your needs.
Simple interface makes operate quite easy, just in just three steps.
• Convenient import of PDF files to the converter with drag&drop operation.
• Preview a batch of PDF files in main interface of the converter.
• Batch conversion is supported by one button.